We can handle drums, cans, sacks IBC’s and Bulker Bags as well as devanning loose packed cartons of product in shipping containers and the various airfreight modules
Pick, pack including re-labelling are just some of the many added value services that are carried out in a work environment that meets all safety requirements. The priority is to ensure the ongoing safety and integrity for all types of product.
No matter what your commodity, quantity, mode of transport or packaging, DBL will handle your products using the most cost effective and safe methods.
Our multiple container dock levelling bays speed the loading and unloading of containers improving productivity and offering cost savings through the reduction or elimination of demurrage. For all shipments including those requiring manual handling, our workforce is trained and DG licensed.
- Modern and Intrinsically Safe (IS) materials handling equipment
- Manual and mechanical unloading/ loading
- Batching, labelling and integrated inventory management
- Picking and packing including decanting for despatch
- Reverse logistics
- Dock levellers and cross docking facilities
DBL provides a daily Melbourne Metropolitan delivery service with its own fleet of vehicles ranging in size from taxi trucks to semi-trailers.
DBL is able to provide Victorian country, interstate and international consignments through a network of approved transport partners that specialize in dangerous and hazardous goods, high value and sensitive loads.
- Tailored solutions including JIT/ LEAN logistics
- Consolidated small load service including express courier
- Interstate rail containers
- Import and Export by air and sea including reverse exports
- Transport services with licensed drivers/ IS trucks as required
- Ideally located in the commercial demographic centre of Melbourne with ease of access to ports, airports, rail terminals and major arterials.